11.01.2022

365 days until Halloween


The countdown has started again.  Yes, that's how I look at it! 365 more days until Halloween.  October simply flies by.  I do love all holidays but none more than Halloween.  It's also my birthday so that could play into it.  Just a little.  ;)  But the spookiness and creativity, vivid colors and fantastical monsters that creep out in the night, it's intoxicating!  Speaking of intoxicating, this adorable outfit by 1 Hundred., Sweet Sin, is a mainstore release. I'm totally in love with it!  It's so cute I'm not entirely convinced it should be plopped on a hanger until the next Halloween party; I'd wear it all the time!  Matter of fact, I think I will.  Even if you want to save it until next year, this sweet thing won't go out of cuteness style, and rigged for a lot of bodies.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Sweet Sin
Color Options
Maitreya, Petite, Legacy, Perky, Kupra, Reborn, Juicy Boob
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin - NUVE VIP GIFT!
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Sunkissed)
+
Nuve - Dramatic Eyeliner
+
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Foxy - Wolfie Hair
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Daywalker Eyes
NaaNaa's - Liliy Necklace Set
REBORN by eBODY w/Juicy Boobs

piXit - CuteCurves_F3

FOXCITY.  Photo Booth - Lit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)