11.26.2022

Come home to me



Maybe I did you wrong and made you bleed
Maybe you made mistakes, and that got me on my knees
Maybe we're a mess, but it works for me
'Cause I know that every time you leave, you come home

Oh, love, hold me closer 'til we're old 'cause
You know that in your arms I feel at
Home, love, take me over, say you know now
You know, you know, you know, you know

               ~~Come Home To Me, Leon


CREDITS:

BobsCreations - Easy RGB Smart Light
 @ Swank

Bad Katz - Armchair and Ottoman Dark Gray
 @ Swank

Sparrows Nest - Country Classic 2 Tone Nut
 @ Swank

FARMHOUSE - Thanksgiving Torte
 @ Swank

.:Tm:.Creation - Pot of Nandina Plant with Berries
 @ Swank
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

MOoH! - Jute Rugs
Homestuff Hunt until November 30th
Hint: I just love cats, so thought I'd be cosy with them.
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

tarte. farmhouse end table
Mithral * Desert Scene Bowl Planter
.peaches. Skye's Travel Clutter
dust bunny . special occasions . knitting kit . brown

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)