11.08.2022

Lost my summer to autumn


Did you ever lose someone who was close to you?
Well I lost my lover...and my summer too
To Autumn, the wind blows colder than summer
Autumn, my love's gone with another
I can't demand anything of myself now
So I guess I'll stay here in New England,
For Autumn

               ~~Autumn, The Edgar Winter Group


CREDITS:

LUXE Paris Fashion House - Autumn Sunset Female Outfit
 @ Swank
♥ ♥ ♥
 ___________________________

Callie is wearing:
LUXE Paris Fashion House - Autumn Sunset Male Outfit
 @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin - NUVE VIP GIFT!
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Sunkissed)
+
Nuve - Dramatic Eyeliner
+
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

tram - L0708 hair
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Editorial Eyes
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

Amitie - Autumn Moments



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)