1.09.2015

Izzie Style into 2015

I'm excited to share with you that I have been selected to blog for Izzie Style!  Thank you, IzzieJo, for extending the opportunity to me.  

Izzie Style, a 2014 Avi Choice Favorite Nominee, is what I would describe as a fashion boutique with surprisingly affordable ladies' mesh clothing.  The items are standard mesh sizing including a nice array of styles, from casual to dress-it-up.  IzzieJo participates in events often. I will do my best to keep you updated because you won't want to miss them!

See the lovely fashions of Izzie Style: In-World/Marketplace/Facebook/Website.

Kicking off my Izzie Style portfolio, I picked up the free GROUP GIFT at the store.  This darling little leopard print can be worn as a daring dress, a beach cover-up, or lingerie to release your wild side.  I am able to wear this over my Slink Physique body with minor shape tweaking.







What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Glam Affair - Margot - India 03 - Dark brown


HAIR:  >TRUTH< Cyanne w/Roots - strawberry

EYES:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Sapphire)

ACCESSORY:  Izzie's - Leather Buckle Belt light brown (silver buckle)

LINGERIE:  <IS> Leopard Brown  Dress

SHOES:  <IS> Sam pumps High Heel Slink Red

SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET

NAILS:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- High Gloss Reds

MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium


Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)