1.03.2015

Tealios

As I put away my holiday purchases from Blacklace, I just can't resist slipping this one on.  Timeless beauty and elegance in a box.  I'm never disappointed.  

I hope he won't be either.  ;)






What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Glam Affair - Margot - India 02 - Dark brown
HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Neria
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Stormy Teal)
JEWELRY:  Lazuri Classic Pearls Necklace - Medium Beads, Bracelets; ! !SSD ~ Nia Moon ~ Gift Ring (Gold)
LINGERIE:  ~Blacklace~ Bellios in Teal (Physique)
SHOES:  Essenz - Denver
SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1C

FIND THE STORES HERE:

Glam Affair:  In-World / Blog / Facebook
TRUTH HAIR:  In-World / Blog / Marketplace
Mayfly, Ephemeral Neko, and Body Fire:  In-World / Blog / Marketplace
Lazuri:  In-World / Marketplace / Facebook
!!SSD - Sax Shepherd Designs:  In-World / Blog / Marketplace
Blacklace:  In-World / Marketplace
Essenz - In-World / Marketplace / Facebook
Slink:  In-World / Blog
SEVEN:  In-World / Marketplace
Izzie's:  In-World / Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)