1.22.2015

The Doctor Is In

Scanning the waiting room, I call your name.
Follow me, I'll take you back to the exam room.
No one really LIKES to get up on the scales.
Shall I keep you company until the doctor arrives?

This adorable outfit is available at Izzie Style!  In-world / Marketplace / Website
Izzie has this posted as the Secret Wednesday event offering at a fabulous price.  It's still up at the store, but better hurry!







What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  L'Anguisette -L'A Nia Skin - Dusky

HAIR:  . Liquence . - F7 Dark Blonds
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Mint

CLOTHING:  <IS>Dr Heart Dress White with Cap
:::Sn@tch Lace Top Nylons-Pastels Slink:::

SHOES:  *MC* Heartbreaker Sandals - Rose

SLINK PHYSIQUE, HANDS & FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1C
[PF] Harley Blush _Hazel_ - Pink
PATHOS CrisSlink Hud FingerNails

POSES IN PICS 2 & 3:  .label motion. - Lena

LOCATION:  Morningside Maternity Clinic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)