1.02.2015

Modern Paris Couture

A taxi awaits nearby.  That will save me some walking in these shoes.  

I went shopping at FaMESHed, and put together this outfit from my one-stop purchases.  The hair is by Wasabi Pills, a lovely one shoulder style.  The dress, scarf and belt set is Valentina E. Matching necklace and earrings are Maxi Gossamer.  The heels are by Redgrave, with a hud for endless color combinations.  

More exciting news in this post.  I am wearing my Matreya Lara Mesh Body, and have used the new *League* applier for my deeptan Isla skin.  Thank you, League!

Check out the website for FaMESHed HERE.  

SLurls are below.  Time to hop in my taxi; destination - more shopping!





What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  *League* Isla Deeptan MochaKiss Brunette
HAIR:  /Wasabi Pills/ Tiffany
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel)
JEWELRY:  MG - Earrings & Necklace - Valencia CrossLazuri Kaya Stone & Wood Bracelets
DRESS:  :V.e. Jezebel Dress M Noir
SHOES:  TIFFANY - REDGRAVE (Slink High)
MAITREYA LARA MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1
[KATHAARIAN] Earth Make-Up






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)