1.15.2015

The Gift

Strolling along, lost in my thoughts, at first I didn't realize I was being followed.  Then I became aware of an echo to my footsteps.  I stopped.  So did...he.  Turning suddenly, I gazed directly into his eyes.  He smiled, and held out a lovely red rose to me.  My hand of its own volition raised to accept it.  Then he bowed slightly, and walked away.  

Not a word was exchanged.  The communication was simple.  And yet it spoke volumes.











What I'm Wearing:


SKIN:  Glam Affair - Margot - India 05 - Dark brown

TRUTH HAIR Thelma

EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Stormy Teal)

JEWELRY:  Stars! Laquita necklace (double strand), earrings, bracelets

NAILS:  PATHOS CrisSlink Hud FingerNails

DRESS:  <IS> Izzie Style - Lizze Dress Brown 2
SHOES:  <IS> Izzie Style - Sam pumps High Heel Slink Black

SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY, HANDS & FEET

MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
~BB~ Clear LipGloss
[KATHAARIAN] Earth Make-Up
~XM~ Single Long Stemmed Red Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)