4.25.2015

Be Gentle With Me

“Be gentle with me, new love.
Treat me tenderly. 
I need the gentle touch,
the soft voice,
the candlelight after nine.

There's been so many who didn't understand

so give me all the love I see in your timid eyes
but give it gently
Please.” 

~~Rod McKuen, Listen to the Warm
 What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Glam Affair Amberly II skin ( India )

HAIR:  CATWA - Flora

EYES:  IKON Hope Eyes - Fjord

DRESS & HEELS:  DRESS:  =**.::CR Designz::.**= InWorld Facebook
Hanami Dress, Akemi Heels (Slink High)
Available at the NFC Cherry Blossom Festival 2015 !!!  
Hurry, Event Ends April 27th !!

JEWELRY:  Lazuri
Marzia Spring - Earrings, Bracelets

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
Slink FrenchNails

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSES:  Label Motion - Andrea 6

Floral Vases:  [ keke ] paeons & magnolias

Background texture by Temarl 09, found HERE on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)