4.11.2015

Spring Events Galore

My dear sponsors have been busy now that Spring is here! I have also been doing lots of shopping with all the events going on right now. Shopping got the best of me and I've wound up with three partially finished posts. Now I just need to go back and work on credits. But, but...there's more shopping to do!





What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Alice _Bronze_02_Eyebrow B

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Turquoise) - NEW!!!

HAIR:  NO.MATCH_NO.REGRET.
Available at On9 Event Now!!!

Noodles - Spring Floral Crown Pink
Available at The Seasons Story Now!!!

OUTFIT - Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Floral Flair Strawberry M Bolero Mesh Jacket, 
Skirt, and Bolero Ruffles

18th c. silver cross, earrings 

SHOES:  Elysium - Helga stiletto - cashmere rose
Available at On9 Event Now!!!

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Generation Girl 03
Simply Sits 03 - Available at Pose Fair 2015, April 11-25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)