4.20.2015

Dear Diary

Dear  Diary,
Today I got my business set up, with a small but functional work space.  I have checked and rechecked my to-do list.  Dressed for success...I am ready.  Let the new day begin.
What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Debra _Bronze_ 01 _Eyebrow B

EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Easter Morning ScubaBlue - New!!!!

TRUTH HAIR Vida

OUTFIT - NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[nn] Cindy w/Colorchange Hud!

HEELS - NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[nn] Jami Heels w/Multi-Part Colorchange Hud! (Slink High)

JEWELRY:  Maxi Gossamer 
Selene Necklace & Earrings

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSE:  Sari-Sari - i<3 books 04 w/book prop

POSE:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Catrina 07

Serenity Style - InWorld / Marketplace Website
My Space Table and Accessories
Available at On9 Event, April 9-28, 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)