4.09.2015

Island Getaway - Olala #7

I absolutely love this headwreath and butterfly add-ons by Persefona! I think it coordinates beautifully with my outfit by CR Designz, and anklets by Promagic. See credits below.

My good friend, Lucky Serrari, was kind enough to leave his Altana Gazebo by Kaerri out for me, so I got to be lazy and use his set-up! Thank you, Lucky. For more detailed pics of this beautiful Kaerri build, take a look at Lucky's post here, at The Style Guy.  
What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Lila _Bronze_ 06 _Eyebrow B

TRUTH HAIR Mireya

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Midnight Purple)

=**.::CR Designz::.**= InWorld / Facebook
Night Out (Fitted)
At April 2015 Olala Fashion Event - Now!!

Persefona - InWorld / Marketplace
Butterfly AddON (pink)
Vissela Wreath (pink)
These items are Exclusive for The Fantasy Room Event, April 5-25!!!

*PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Basic Anklets - Black-Silver

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
SLINK PASTELNAILS

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Honey 01, Ashleigh 02, 05

Kaerri - InWorld Marketplace
Altana Gazebo

TREES (Background):  The Little Branch - In-World / Marketplace
Lemonade Promenade (also changes to Orange and Lime) - copiable
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)