4.01.2015

Olala #3 - Miami Beach


I thought of you and how you love this beauty,
And walking up the long beach all alone 
I heard the waves breaking in measured thunder
As you and I once heard their monotone.

Around me were the echoing dunes, beyond me
The cold and sparkling silver of the sea --
We two will pass through death and ages lengthen
Before you hear that sound again.

~~Sara Teasdale


What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Debra _Bronze_ 01 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  /Wasabi PillsValentina Mesh Hair - Rye

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Light Olive Shadow)

JEWELRY: 
Ocean Aqua necklace, bracelets, earrings

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Gemmed slim necklace and bellychain with colorchange
At April 2015 Olala Fashion Event - Now!!

COMPLETE OUTFIT:
RD Style - Style Mesh Top, Skinny Blue Jeans, 
Light Brown Flat Sandals Mesh (Slink)
At April 2015 Olala Fashion Event - Now!!
  
NAILS:  Deluxe Body Factory - Inworld / Marketplace Website / Facebook
Happy Easter Set 1 (Slink)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (Flat)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Reiko 09, Naga 02

LOCATION:  Miami Beach




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)