4.09.2016

Crazy Cat Lady


I fully intend to become a crazy cat lady in my older years. In real life, I work outside the home full-time, and have ONE cat and ONE dog. And that's all it would be fair to have, ensuring they have enough time and attention from us, and we have enough money to care FOR them. :-) But after I retire! Oh yes, I want adorable kitties climbing all over me.

Featured in this post are three designers at the YouGatcha Event now - Precious Angel, Lacrime dell'anima, and Twisted Glam. Kitties and accessories everywhere by Precious Angel, these are truly adorable items in gacha form. See gacha key below. The furniture including wallpaper is by Lacrime dell'anima and as you can see, quite charming! I can attest to the sofa being super comfy. See ad pic below.


Twisted Glam brings to the YouGatcha Event fabulous PlayBoyBunny Sandals for Slink High feet. They have front bows in traditional playboy fashion with bunny ears topping the back. You'll want bunches of colors, they're that cute!


Remember me mentioning awhile back I have a "thing" for animal print? My guilty pleasure of sorts, lol. Well for this dress, The Vintage Touch gave me my needed fix! This is the Grable Pinup Dress. Different colors are available and lots of fit options for Classic and Mesh Avies. Grable is accompanied by the Veritas Silver Pendant. I would describe this dress and necklace ensemble as a lot vintage elegant, and a little slightly naughty infusion of animal print. The fit will definitely catch their eye!


I. Love. ZOZ. She heard my mantra of more matching lipsticks and nails. These are the Urban Queen collections available at 100 Block now! The lipsticks work with Classic, Catwa, Lelutka and Omega, and the Silvery Tip Polish is for Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh. Both are slick and sensual, and match with NINE different colors on the huds!

Psst, did you see my gorgeously luminous Mayfly Eyes? :-)


CREDITS:

Hair:  Exile:: Dolly

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

The Vintage Touch - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Grable Pinup Dress - Fuschia (wearing Maitreya fit)
Also in Standard Mesh Sizes, Fitmesh Sizes, Physique, Hourglass, Belleza)
and
Veritas Silver Pendant (Rose Quartz)


*****************************************
Heels - !Twisted Glam. -  PlayBoyBunny Sandals *Pink*
Also in BabyPink (rare), Black (rare), Blue, Light Blue,
Light Green, Red, Violet, White (rare) and Yellow
@ YouGatcha Event Now !!

Lacrime dell'anima - InWorld / Marketplace / Blog / Flickr
All About Black&White! Gacha
B&W Sofa (white rare), Bird Cage, Ottoman (black flowers), 
Dress Chest (Black Dots), Wallpaper
YouGatcha Event Now !!
Click to Enlarge Ad

Kittens & Accessories - ::. Precious Angel .::
YouGatcha Event Now !!
Click to Enlarge Ad

YouGatcha Event - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
Now until April 20th
******************************************

Lipstick & Nails -{ZOZ}- 
Urban Queen Lipstick (Classic, Catwa, Lelutka, Omega), and
Urban Queen Silvery Tip Polish for Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
100 Block April 9th through 30th !!

Heels Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Harley 04

Pose - Frozen - Face Pose 06

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)