4.22.2016

Make Me A Dirty Girl


Just add some mud and grease to make me a dirty girl. Did you think this post was going in another direction? Maybe next time. Right now, got mah smokes, got mah lighter, and got mah tattoo. A girl's gotta believe in things, right? Off I go to work on that truck engine.

I'm wearing I'piteme's Dirty Girl Outfit which is part of the Hunt for Your Inner Slut - Round 14. With so many fits and applier/layers for Classic and Mesh Bodies, I'piteme has got your needs covered. Now just how naughty/sexy is this? I think you'll have lots of fun with this outfit. I particularly like the tattoo - nice design and placement is just below the navel. 

Psst. Mayfly Eyes. I repeateth myself for good reason. Go try them!

Poses used are by Nantra - the set is called Effortless, available at The Liaison Collaborative. This is an excellent set for pic posing. The set name is appropriate; they convey a natural and effortless beauty of movement, even for a girl mechanic!


CREDITS:

Hair - [elikatira] - Edyta

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Dirty Girl Outfit
Ripped Cropped Tee; Cami & Shorts (Appliers)
Believe Belly Tattoo
Comfy Worn Sandals Black
Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Fitmesh
For HYIS Round 14
Hunt For Your Inner Slut Website HERE

Poses - {NanTra} - InWorld / Marketplace
Effortless 8m, 1, 2m
The Liaison Collaborative now !!

Click Ad to Enlarge

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)