4.23.2016

I'm A Swankie Girl


That's all there is to it - I'm a Swankie Girl. I'll make no excuses for the fact that I like nice things. But I'm a shrewd Swankie Girl. I like my nice things in Second Life to be at a great price to stretch my lindens...for more nice things! As a blogger, I love sharing with you special finds, those things that will make your eyes light up too -and- save you lindens. My mission is easy when I share creations waiting for us at the Swank Event. In this post are fantastic items from four designers currently in the event!

My dress, fur stole and matching hat are by Dot-Be Fashion, named Martine. Martine is available in six different textures, all of them so different and beautiful it was tough to pick which one to share. The dress has a wide variety of fits from this clever designer; even the stole has different sizes. Remember at the beginning of mesh offerings when we had to "cookie cutter" ourselves into our clothes? Not so any more!


My heels are by Ch's Designs and they are called Ibel. Here is another clever designer; these heels are accompanied by a fifteen-color Hud! Again, the variety of wear options for different feet is impressive - Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, N-Core. We Swankie Girls like pretty heels with options, for a pretty price! Yes, we want it all...and we CAN have it all. 


Poses are by PosESioN from the Adelin set featured now at the Swank Event. Are you a little dramatic with a lot of flair? Of course, that's part of what makes a Swankie Girl! You'll love these poses.

My Slink Nail Polish is by .::LUNA::. Body Art. A pic of the color hud is included below. Swankie Girls do like matchy-matchy, and these nail colors/designs match this outfit perfectly! 



CREDITS:

Hair - Amacci Hair - Mima
Hairology Now !!
More info about the Event HERE

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Sea Green Shadow)
Current Group Gift !!

*************************************
Outfit - Dot-Be Fashion - InWorld
MARTINE DRESS 2
Fits: Classic Mesh, Fitmesh, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink
One Shoulder Fur Boa
MARTINE DRESS 2 Hat
Swank

Heels - Ch's Designs - InWorld
Ibel 
Fits: Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, N-Core
Includes 15-Color Hud!
Swank

Nails - .::LUNA::. Body Art - InWorld / Marketplace / Website / Flickr
Cool One - SLink Hands & Feet
Swank

Click to Enlarge Hud Pic


Poses - PosESioN - InWorld
Adelin 2, 10
Swank

EVENT INFO:
*************************************

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

LOCATION - Lost Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)