4.02.2016

Dare to Dream


When I decided to start blogging Second Life fashion 1.5 years ago, I named my blog Laura's Lair. The idea was rather like - here are some cool things I've dragged home to my lair, see? lol. Well, this post wound up being mostly about accessory items that are small, so you're getting several pics so you CAN see them.  :-)

I don't like many tattoos; I'm just not what I'd consider a tattoo girl in general. But THIS one, by Flippant, I like very much! This is Dare to Dream and it's the store's group gift for April. The tattoo is artistic, shares an inspirational message - it means something individual and special to so many of us - and it's well placed on the body. The tattoo design wraps around the shoulder as shown below.


This is an adorable little mini-mini-MINI dress by Mistique! She is called Briget in purple, a new store release. It soooo mini, tights or jeans would look good with it. Unless you plan to go commando (which is also a fun idea, did I say that?), I'd recommend adding some cute little panties to wear in public.

Poses used are by Verocity. This new set is called Francie, and is being featured at the store for the Hello Tuesday sale. That means 50% off! I included an ad pic below with the credits so you can see the other poses included.


Above and below are some items brought to us by Loordes of London. The bracelet is Episteme Eirene-#15A. The heels are The Compression Wedges-#18 for Slink High feet. Both are featured for special sales which means cuteness at a serious savings - so check them out!



I couldn't resist buying the new Lara Hurley applier for my Lelutka mesh head. It's called Lilou and is a new release in the store. I've worn Lara Hurley skins in the past, pre-mesh head, love 'em, so I've got to get up to speed on which tones work with what these days, and splurge on more Lelutka appliers, they're all beautiful.

My mesh eyes are by Mayfly, as almost always. This beautiful eye color is called Ebon. Try a free pair - they are NOT a demo. You'll love the hud for easy adjustments and several selections to make Mayfly eyes "you!"

I am also wearing jewelry by the Timeless Store. This necklace and earring set is called Marie. Pretty and sparkly, these sets are available in silver, gold or bronze.


CREDITS:

Skin - Lara Hurley - Lilou Dark (for Lelutka Mesh Head)

Hair - [elikatira] - Elle

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Ebon)

Tattoo - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Dare To Dream Tattoo
Slink Physique, Maitreya Lara, Belleza & Classic
129Ls on Marketplace; Inworld FREE Group Gift!!!

Dress - Mistique - InWorld / Marketplace / WebsiteFlickr
Briget Purple - Standard Mesh Sizes

Jewelry - Bracelet - Episteme Eirene-#15A
Steals&Deals until 04/08/16 - Your Taxi
-and-
Shoes - The Compression Wedges-#18 (Slink High)
55L Thursday until 04/07/16 - Your Taxi

Jewelry - Timeless Store - Inworld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
Marie Necklace & Earrings (silver)

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Francie Set - 6, 5
50% for Hello Tuesday! 
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)