6.24.2017

Had To Separate the Kids


I can't, in good conscience, ever just do a "style card," a post consisting of merely a pic and credits. This is my blog. My BLOG. A blog consists of thoughts, feelings, information. Often I will write a quick poem, or add song lyrics - sharing where my brain went upon constructing the pic. It has also occurred to me, that while that is interesting (hopefully!), Second Lifers are tuning in to learn more about the creations depicted. I'm going to start making a more concerted effort to describe the items...what I like about them, and anything particularly outstanding about them...even if it's just bullet points for the sake of time, lol.

Sn@tch - What has Ivey Deschanel been up to, that talented busy bee? I'm wearing Bailey Hair. This is an adorable hairstyle, with bangs and falling long down the back. The textures glisten very nicely with graphics up. So it's cute AND affordable - check out the Spring Cleaning on the Lanisha Sim or find Bailey at the store when you find the Purple Rose, and save while picking up hair cuteness! I'm also wearing the Surfside Halter Top, for classic avies or the option of an Omega Hud for mesh ladies. I have a huge problem with this halter. A really big negative. The textures are so cute it's difficult to pick which one to wear! ;) 

JUSTICE - My shorts are Bailee. Alas, the same problem as above, these include a great texture hud. Whatever shall we do with all these options. Dance around gleefully? Of course! We do need to tell Valentine Coy that she forgot to zip up the zipper - it's artfully small enough to not be gauche, and strategically cute when noticed. Valentine has released some similarly styled jeans that I'll be sharing soon - but you know you don't have to wait on me to buy them.

Slipper Originals - I'm wearing Alissa Sandals, an older release found at the store. I vote never worry about pulling out the perfect shoes we already have in inventory, especially when they're created by Elle Polygon. These sandals come with the usual extensive color hud. Sensory overload, omg, they will match anything!

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - The Polka Dots Patio Set is offered up at this round of Cosmopolitan. Rezz more cups and chairs and invite your friends over for a tea party! PG and Adult Versions are available. Wait, Adult? I'm going to conduct a safety inspection! We don't want anyone scalded by hot tea. ;) I really like this furniture design - the white wrought iron is very pretty. Thanks, Nanda Marjeta, for brightening our world with such wonderful furniture!

JIAN - Jian is not one of my official sponsors (would that it were, I can dream, hint, hint). I finally hopped over to The Arcade to pick up Kalia Firelyte's Cheeky Chihuahuas. Jian pets are usually an expected splurge for me - I want them all and GET them all. These little cuties were fighting so I had to separate them. I'm pretty sure they will make special appearances on my blog often. Let's hope they behave! Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure I'm sponsoring Jian SL kids through college with my purchases, so...you probably shouldn't let me blog officially. ;)

Whew, so this is why I don't always chatter about items; I have so many complimentary things to say the posts get long!


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - Bailey
CHEAP! Spring Cleaning on Lanisha Sim -OR-
Even CHEAPER if you find the Purple Rose in the Store!
+
Surfside Halter Tops
Riot Vender
Classic & Omega Applier, 12 Patterns!
* * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Shorts- [JUSTICE]
BAILEE
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
w/ Extensive Metal/String/Texture Hud
100% Original Mesh & Design
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
 _______________________________________

Alissa (Older Release)
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Slipper Originals:
100% Original Mesh Designs
 _______________________________________

Furniture - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
POLKA DOTS PATIO SET
Adult or PG, 100% Original Mesh
Animations & Rezzables for Singles, Couples & Families
Exclusive @ Cosmopolitan until July 2nd !!
PG version - Regular Price: 399Ls  Price 20% off: 319Ls
Adult version - Regular Price: 699Ls Price 20% off: 559Ls
More Info about the set HERE
* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About CHEZ MOI:
InWorld Marketplace / Website / Facebook / Flickr
_________________________________

Decor - Dolome Designs - Planting Time
Garden & Fence

JIAN - Cheeky Chihuahuas
12. White Held, 4. White Companion
The Arcade until June 30th !!

Summerish 03

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)
@ Vintage Fair until June 25th !!

Skin/Applier - Glam Affair
Kendall (Lelutka)
Collabor88 until July 6th !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)