6.29.2017

I Can't Hear The Music


He showed me there was more to me 
When I thought I had nothing else to give
God knows he wasn't perfect, 
Ah but then, again, nobody is

He always told me the truth
No matter how hard it was to hear
When he said "I believe in you"
It was music to my ears


Oh each words like a note
Like a beautiful tune
The kind that inspires
And helps me get through
Ah if I said I can't
He'd say you can
He was my toughest critic
Ah, my biggest fan
Now he's gone to a distant shore
And I can't hear the music, anymore

                                                ~~I Can't Hear the Music, Loretta Lynn

My RL hubby likes country. Favorites aside, for the most part, I don't. But I can say I developed tremendous respect for Loretta Lynn while watching Sissy Spacek portray her in movie-land. I thought the lyrics went very well with this post.

Lots of pretties for you here! Thank you to my sweet sponsors who allow me to depict their creations.


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Blossom w/Add-on Bow (Modifiable)
This updo is lovely. It is non-rigged so can be adjusted perfectly,
and the bow is modifiable, so colorchange at will.

Jewelry - Loordes of London
Necklace - Barrow's Landing Collection-N-#2
Fifty5 Thursday Sale! - Your Taxi
Bracelet - Barrow's Landing Collection-#13
30Ls - Super Sales Weekend - Your Taxi
I love these fun baubles at such a fantastic price!
 _________________________________

Top - [JUSTICE]
OPAL TANK
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
w/ Extensive Texture & Belt/String Huds
100% Original Mesh & Design
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:

Also Wearing ERIN PANTS by [JUSTICE]
Both pieces are fantastic. Mix-n-match necessary-isms
that are extremely wearable.
_________________________________

Piano & Seated Pose - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
VINTAGE PIANO WOOD
Adult or PG, 100% Original Mesh
Animations & Rezzables for Singles & Couples
Exclusive The Chapter Four until July 1st !!
More Info about the set HERE 
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Website / Facebook / Flickr
Oh, this is such fun!
The piano is also available in Black.
_________________________________

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands

Head/Skin Applier - Amara Beauty - Amy
Powder Pack (Lelutka) June 2017 - More Info HERE

Standing Pose - Foxcity Masked-4

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)