6.03.2017

Suddenly I Don't Need The Answers


How can I feel you're all that matters
I'd rely on anything you say
I'll take care that no illusions shatter
If you dare to say what you should say
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there

Suddenly the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any ocean
Suddenly I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you

Why do I feel so alive when you're near
There's no way any hurt can get through
Longing to spend every moment of the day with you

                                                             ~~ Suddenly, Olivia Newton-John & Cliff Richard


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Avalon
20 Fantasy & 20 Natural Textures
Each color pack is 249Ls, Mega Pack only 399Ls!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
___________________________________________________

Outfit - Slipper Originals - Sela Top & Skirt
Exclusively for Maitreya, Fatpack 299Ls!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Slipper Originals:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________________________

Khaleesi Set, 5
5 Bento Poses + Mirrors!
300Ls @ Designer Showcase June 5-30 !!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Skin/Applier - YS&YS
Maddie - Tone 3
Powder Pack (Lelutka) June 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands

Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Tokyo Eyes (Pale)

Head Accessory - *Lode* Sweet Pea [white] RARE
Head Accessory (held in hand) *Lode* - Sweet Pea [green pea]

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Essences


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)