6.25.2017

I Need Some Pleasure With My Pain


Seduction places me in line, revealed to a submissive side. 
A crack of her whip is fine, latex rubber and blind eyes 
Cat o' nine tails breaks me down, her discipline is so profound 
Scars and cuts keep me around, tied up or tied down as 
long as I am bound...Just as long as I am bound. 

Place me in your sense of care, I'd do all for you, anywhere... 
You are the master I am the slave, willing to be your depraved 
Servant to your ev'ry whim, let this fetish love begin 
Take control let this be done, you rule this moment what may come. 

I like this thing I am whenever you are near 
There is no resistence here 

She dominates-I need some pleasure with my pain 
She dominates-Abuse me in leather whips and chains 
She dominates-Reduce me to a pleading cry, break the 
skin and tantalize 
I need some pleasure with my pain-she dominates...

                                                ~~She Dominates, by Blitzkid

I just said in my previous post that I was going to describe the items more. Then I found these incredibly appropriate Blitzkid lyrics. I think they say it all, don't they? Check out Destiny Style's sizzling-hot Dark Passion outfit at Swank. The new pose set by Image Essentials called GothNIC really pushed this post theme in the same direction! Take advantage of the discount price now at Designer Circle.


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - HoneyAna
_____________________________________________

Outfit - Destiny Style
Dark Passion
Top, Bottom (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, TMP, Standard Mesh)
Half Mask, Whip, Boots
Neroargento Glitter Bracelets
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - June
THEME:  DARK ROMANCE
_____________________________________________

GothNIC 5
5 Bento Poses + Mirrors!
Only 200Ls @ Designer Circle until July 8th !!
* * * * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Lashes - Izzie's - Applier Lashes
Powder Pack (Catwa) June 2017 - More Info HERE
Eye Applier - .euphoric - Euphoria Eyes (Catwa)

Skin/Applier - Glam Affair - Kika (Gacha)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)