6.13.2017

Like a Vintage Queen


She sat around like a vintage queen
To complain about the world
She says how she's much better than you
She's a special girl
She said, "Everyone around here
Is wasting my time"
All of her boyfriends
Couldn't make her feel fine

Don't tell me 'cause you know
I know it hurts
Don't tell me 'cause you know
It's gotten worse
Don't tell me 'cause you think
I don't know sh*t about the way you feel
Tell me 'cause
I don't want you to hurt

                                                     ~~ Vintage Queen, Goldfinger


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - Minx
+
Jewelry - :::Sn@tch::: - Cosmopolitan
Necklace & Earrings
Extensive Texture Hud
@ Vintage Fair until June 25th !! 

* * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Nails -{ZOZ}- Gail 2 Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Zoz Mesh & Vista Bento
Huds with NINE colors! -OR- Single Packs
Cosmopolitan until June 17th !!
_____________________________________________

Pose - {NANTRA}
Chica Chica Boom 4
6 poses + mirrors
Vintage Fair until June 25th !!
* * * * * * * *
More Store Info:
___________________________________________


Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)
@ Vintage Fair until June 25th !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)