3.30.2018

Bunny Zen


I seriously just realized Easter is this weekend. I thought there was another week! While I contemplate how many fast Easter posts I might get done, I decided to get my Bunny Zen on with the help of Chez Moi. If you missed the Privacy Fence + Rabbits in Love decor at The Liaison Collaborative, look for it in the store inworld and marketplace - these pieces are too-too cute! My little Jian bunnies came to investigate. My hair and sweatshirt are by Sn@tch. Note: the sweatshirt is one of the eggs you can find as part of A Dozen Good Eggs Easter Hunt ongoing now until April 2nd. My pose is by NANTRA, part of the Namaste collection - I picked it up as a 30L Saturday special, woot.


CREDITS:

Privacy Fence + Rabbits in Love
More Info About Set HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Gigi
+
Sweatshirt - :::Sn@tch:::
PG - Bunny
A Dozen Good Eggs Easter Hunt Until April 2nd!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Pants - Blueberry - Tali

Shoes - -NOeditiON- SuperStar
(Maitreya) Blue COMMON Gacha

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Enea
Collabor88 until April 6th

Izzie's - Dimples (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

JIAN - Straight Ear Bunnies

Pose - {NANTRA}
Namaste 2

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)