3.04.2018

I Rode To Her On Griffon's Wings


Godless descendant of my blood
Impudent son of Erihtho
You dare to provoke my power
So come and feel my ruthless wrath

On a night of a fiery moon
Your witchborn mother summoned me
Whispering my dreadful names
Raising the southern winds

I rode to her on griffon's wings
Piercing the darkness of her dreams
She begged the dark to be my bride
To bear my son, the demigod

So I gave her the joys of hell
A night of dark and bleeding lust
My heathen sperm, my burning seed
To raise the mortals' demon-king

I gifted you the mortal world
To rule the lands and do as you please
And now you impious earth worm
You dare to claim your father's throne?

I am the Dragon, supreme king
I am the dark that gave you birth
I am the blood and I am the life
Death riders my chariots of sin

But if a war is what you want
Then in my Name so it will be
When Cerberus will howl at Hades
I'll come my son your soul to take

~~(opus I: The Usurper's Spawn)
Necromantia – Pretender To The Throne  


CREDITS:

Eyes/Lips/Tattoo - Liquid
Kitten Eyes
@ The Chapter Four until April 1st
Foncee Mulberry
Griffon Neck Tattoo - Unisex
@ The Skin Fair opening March 9th 
+
Eyeliner - Back to Basics (Lelutka)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Natalie

Skin - [PUMEC] - Mila (Lelutka)

Face Piercing - {LOBA}
*Elegant* Diamond Piercing Anti Eyebrow

Tattoo - [White~Widow] Loving - White

Jewelry - [MUSE]
Royale Perpetua Necklace Collection - Britannia Silver

Pose - (marukin) - [almond] a touch of shyness


.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting/Pose - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)