3.15.2018

Swank - Raise A Little Fahrenheit


What did he see in me?
What's my attraction?
Could that face make a million men adore me?
And make a hundred camera men explore me?
Is that the girl I see there right before me?

I wanna be that girl in the mirror, there!
I wanna be that girl with gorgeous hair up on a silver screen most everywhere in the world!
I want to go to Hollywood
Talkies - I mean the pictures!

I wanna have a hot time every night, 
Go out and raise a little fahrenheit 
Knock ev'ry duke and count and baron right off his feet!
I'll be that girl that's understood -oh!
I want to go to Hollywood.

                         ~~ From Grand Hotel

CREDITS:

Gown - Bakaboo
Alexis
Swank

Pose - Glitter Poses
Fanatic 6
Swank

Furniture/Decor - [Park Place]
Sophia Grace Bed Set
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - March
THEME:  Hollywood Glam
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - Besom
Girlgang Bun
March Group VIP Gift

Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Enea
Collabor88 until April 6th

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)