3.17.2018

There's Gold In Them Thar Hills


Silly-fun I am, quirky at best, that's the first thing I thought of when clicking the gold texture on my Kandle top and skirt by Masoom. You'll find this must-have scintillating set at Cosmopolitan.

NANTRA's Bento pose set called Who Are You Wearing? can be picked up at ULTRA. I'll be using more of them in upcoming posts - they are all beautifully fashioned for...our fashion!

And just a note - I'm wearing Kimbra hair by Truth. This is an older release and one of my faves. Yes, we must buy-buy-buy all the wonderful newness, but let's don't forget about the lovely styles we already have in our inventories. We need to take them out for dusting and enjoyment occasionally! ;)

Mark Twain at his finest.


CREDITS:

Top/Skirt - [[ Masoom ]]
Kandle
@ Cosmopolitan until March 24th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________

Pose - {NANTRA}
Who Are You Wearing? 6m
@ ULTRA until April 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
___________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Kimbra
Older Release

Eye Applier - MUSA - Quartz (Lelutka)

Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Enea
Collabor88 until April 6th

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Backdrop - RAMA - Red Neon Catwalk

Location - Backdrop City

Lighting/Pose - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)