3.27.2018

Then I Saw The Garden


I had all
But given up
Desperate for it
A sign from love
Something good
Something kind
Bringing peace to every corner of my mind

Then I saw the garden
Hope had come to me
To sweep away the ashes
And wake me from my sleep

I realized
You never left
And for this moment
You planned ahead
That I would see
Your faithfulness in all of the green

I can see the ivy
Reaching through the wall
'Cause You'll stop at nothing
To heal my broken soul

Love is lifting me from sorrow
Catching every tear
Dispelling every lie and torment
Crushing all my fears

                            ~~ The Garden, Kari Jobe


CREDITS:

Hair - Uni-qu3 - Dunzelina Dia
TWE12VE until March 31st

Tattoo - LUSH - The Wish
TWE12VE until March 31st

Top - Facepalm - Velouette
Multi Fits & Texture Hud
TWE12VE until March 31st

Pouf/Pose - Facepalm - Pillow Pouf
TWE12VE until March 31st

The Artist Shed - Old Wishing Well
TWE12VE until March 31st
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
TWE12VE March
By Evil Bunny Productions
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Shorts - Hot Fuss - Brandi

Applier/Skin - Lumae
Neoma (Catwa) - Shown in Tone 5
Ostara's Altar until April 3rd
_________________________

Eyes - .euphoric - Nora Makeup Series
Powder Pack (Catwa) February 2018

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
________________________

Just Animals - Marketplace
Puppy Lab Crouching - Mesh - Full Perm

Head Accessory (on puppy) - *Lode*
Bagatiba Wreath [cream]

Pewpew! Eating Brown Squirrel - Gacha Item

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)