8.12.2018

Enchantment - Run Run Runaway, Runaway Baby


And this time, the Frog Prince says:

Well looky here looky here ah what do we have?
Another pretty thing ready for me to grab
But little does she know that I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing
'Cause at the end of the night it is her I'll be holding

I love you so
That's what you'll say
You'll tell me baby, baby please don't go away
But when I play, I never stay
To every girl that I meet here, this is what I'll say

Run run runaway, runaway baby
Before I put my spell on you
You better get get getaway, getaway darling
'Cause everything you heard is true

You poor little heart will end up alone
'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone
So you better run run runaway, runaway baby
Uh, ah yeah

Well let me think, let me think, ah what should I do?
So many eager young bunnies that I'd like to pursue
Now even though they're eating out the palm of my hand
There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it

                 ~~Runaway Baby, Bruno Mars

I am having way too much fun with these items found at Enchantment, and you will too! Time to spruce up your garden into a magical fairyland.  The Frog Prince is available for free kisses.  You can run away in style wearing a gorgeous art deco complete outfit.  But aww, he's kinda cute.  Take a chance, he might turn into a prince.  Really!


CREDITS:

Whymsical Marketplace
Tiana Art Deco Wedding Outfit
Princess Crown & Earrings - Hunt Gift

Fashiowl - Fireflies Pose Set

Serenity Style
Iron Pond Arch
Colorful Mushrooms
Be My Baby - Hunt Prize
Enchantment

3rd Eye Perceptions
Hope of Naveen
Leaf Ground Cover
Romantic Petal Flowers v1
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
August 11th through 31st
THEME - THE FROG PRINCE
More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

*elise* - Rebecca
w/Texture Hud
The Fetish Fair until August 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

E. Vary - Vane Hairbase (Omega)

.euphoric ~Marie Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]
Kinky Monthly until August 19th

Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)

Insol - May Applier (Catwa)

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Compulsion - Elven Cottage

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)