8.25.2018

Find Your Way Back To Me


Baby
You know that you are still the only one for me
Baby
It's been so long but I still recall all the things
You said when you were close to me
You said please don't go
We were so much in love

Baby
You know that you are still the only one for me
Baby
It's been so long and I've been missing you
You're always on my mind
I know that you will find
Your way back to me

Chorus: (2x)
In my fantasy your body's lying next to mine
Baby in my dreams we're flying through the night
And my memories they show you're by my side
In my fantasy you're holding me oh so tight

                ~~ In My Fantasy, Gina T


CREDITS:

MUSA - Sphene Eyes
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Saniya Duo Hair
VIP Group Gift! 250Ls to Join-LOTS of Gifts
Special Mini Huds Only 25Ls Each To Group Members
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Eve Dress w/Optional Panty
for Pocket Shop until September 4th
Hud Based Event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________

*Lode* - Rose Vintage Crown [cream]

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap
Beta Phase REOPENED

[theSkinnery] - Mycha (Genus Project)
Shiny Shabby until September 15th

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Vista Animations - ZOE AO Full Bento V1
Animation Captured Pose

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)