8.09.2018

Is It Confidentially Speaking Or Be There In Five


I dreamed of living alone but fearless,
Secret longing to be courageous,
loneliness kept bottled up inside,
just reveal your brave face they’ll
never know you lied.

Country road may lead me home,
Know I belong there all on my own
destiny calls, motionless I stall,
no I can’t go, Country Road.

No matter how dark the world’s inside me
I’ll never stop to show a tears that I’ve shed, but now
I have to walk so fast, running, sprinting to forget
what is lodged in my head.

Country Road, may lead me home, know I belong
there all on my own. Destiny calls, motionless
I stall no I can’t go. Country Road.

country road, la la la la. You’re a good friend
I’ll never know. Same tomorrow, regret and sorrow,
can’t take you home. Country Road.

~~ Whisper of the Heart, anime,
original composition by John Denver


CREDITS:

Secret Poses - Valentina 5 (Bento Poses/Props)
Exclusive The Darkness Monthly Event until August 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Czarina Peacock Necklace~ Aqua Opal
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Maitreya - Bali Boho Blouse, (Monokini) Bottoms
w/Texture Huds

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
MESH BODY ADDICTS FAIR 2018
through August 21st
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

/Wasabi Pills/ - Yara Hair
@ FaMESHed until August 27th

 L'Etre - Unati hairbase

.euphoric ~Marie Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]
Kinky Monthly until August 19th


!It! (Indulge Temptation) - Glamourholic Eyeshadow (Catwa)

Izzie's - Spring Colors Lipgloss, Dimples (Catwa)
Insol - Lona applier A (Catwa) - Anti-Gacha, Glam Eyeshadow

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location & Decor Not Credited - My Home - Mystical Rentals
Ultimate Multiscene (Glamour)
Rental Info HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)