11.11.2018

All Dressed Up And Everywhere To Go


If I was a rich girl (na, na)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl

Think what that money could bring
I'd buy everything
Clean out Vivienne Westwood
In my Galliano gown
No, wouldn't just have one hood
A Hollywood mansion if I could
Please book me first-class to my fancy house in London town

All the riches baby, won't mean anything
All the riches baby, won't bring what your love can bring
All the riches baby, won't mean anything
Don't need no other baby
Your lovin' is better than gold, and I know

          ~~ Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani feat. Eve



CREDITS:

LUMINESSE - Shandace Eudocia Necklace/Earrings
Swank

LUXE Paris - ANDALUSITE Dress/Fur Coat
Swank

_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Saga Hair
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

DeeTaleZ - Brianna Applier/Skin (Genus Project)

.euphoric - Seduction Eyes Applier (Genus)

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Glitter Poses - Janet 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)