2.16.2019

Bring Me To Light Like Jewelry


When shadows are holdin' me tight, you'll bring me to light
When I get gunned down in the fight, you keep me alive
You promise me always that you'll never leave
And be with me always like Jewelry
When shadows are holdin' me tight, you'll bring me to light
You'll bring me to light like Jewelry

                  ~~ Jewelry, Julie Michaels

This is somewhat of a self-indulgent post this time, showcasing two of my darling sponsor brands - Zuri Jewelry and ZOZ.  Zuri Jewelry's Arualblues Collection is sooo gorgeous, and there are color options.  The set has a matching tiara as well so you can do yourself up like a full-on princess if you'd like.  (And you'll like!)  My nails are stunners by ZOZ.  They are delicate and ultra-romantic with color choices on the hud.  Pick up the Natural Love Polish at this round of Cosmopolitan until February 23rd.

I mentioned self-indulgence - this morning I noticed a fantastic shape for Catwa Lona, which I don't have.  I was tempted!  Bought the shape (on sale) and demo'd Lona.  I am still a little tempted.  But!  I would tweak.  I'm an addicted tweaker.  Instead, I wound up putting on my Catwa Catya again - it seems I do keep running back with my multiple head syndrome problem.  I tinkered with the shape (again) and like the results.  What do you think?  I was chatting with my friend ArwennEvenstarUndomiel earlier - it seems in this cornucopia of Bento heads we have gained the ability to uniquely shape, but!  Not all skins and shapes are going to be an ideal match.  Well, it's frustrating sometimes, but it's a tradeoff I will happily take.


CREDITS:

Zuri Jewelry - Arualblues Necklace & Earrings -Black Dia/Frost
Partial Mesh
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

{ZOZ} Original Mesh Nails & Polishes - Natural Love Polish
Maitreya, Omega, ZOZ Mesh Bento
(Using Maitreya version)
Cosmopolitan until February 23rd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook
___________________________

Doe: - Ettie Hair

 L'Etre - BabyHair hairbase (Catwa)

League - Sadie (Catwa)

.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)

A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Tres Blah - Siempre Off Shoulder Top


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)