2.24.2019

When I Look At You I See Colors


I think it's time that I told you
I'm a fan of your universe
And every shade that you offer
It's different but I know it works
I'm addicted to the magic
And the glow of the city lights
I felt it in my veins just didn't know how to say it right

She said do you see me in black and white
Do you need me every day and night
I said I don't wanna dance with another
We could feel this darkness with each other

Cause when I look at you I see colors
When I look at you I see colors

                  ~~ Colors, OneRepublic


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Pyper Hair
Using V1 w/Blondes Hud

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

AnaSTyle - Dorothea - Outfit
Inc. Shirt, Necklace, Pants & Boots
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - February Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Jess Poses - Bento Femme 10
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Insol - Eva Face/Body Appliers (Catwa); Celine Lipstick (Catwa)
Insol - Daisy Hairbase (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
__________________________

MINIMAL - Retro Backdrops *5*

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)