2.02.2019

InsurreKtion At The Boardwalk Event For Your Home Photo Studio


I love this furniture/decor set called Ethnic Collection I by [InsurreKtion].  Quite simply, it has a lotta wonderful stuff included!  Texture change nut that I am, I'm happy to report the chairs and cushy stools have color options for that little extra pop of color if you want it.  I am animatedly sitting in one of the chairs modeling it for you.  I waved but you blinked and missed it.  This is an extremely versatile living set.  The little tables are fun too; see how they can be used together or separately?  When you pick this up, show me your arrangement - I set up mine in a corner style with chairs and tables turned to the actual studio area complete with animal prints, sumptuous velvets, candles, and nude art, over...there...~~~> oops, out of viewing range.  ;)

There is still time to go to pick up this set and more at the Boardwalk Event.  Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

[InsurreKtion] - Ethnic Collection I
Chairs Adult or PG w/Texture Change
Pieces Sold Separately or Full Set (Lamps/Spotlight only in Full Set)
Boardwalk Event until February 15th

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
Round 2 - January 15th until February 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *
___________________________

Salacity Creations - Keepsake Boxes

StoraxTree - Feline Treasures - Naptime - Grey Tan Tabby

Casa de Bebe -  Cup of Cocoa

*Lok's* - Pencil Cup Plant Grouping A

Fressia Purple in Terracotta Pot made by Uma Woodrunner

WEARING:

{Limerence} - Sora Hair

Blueberry -  Star Back Tied Top, Ashberry Jeans

Tooty Fruity - TipToe Stacey Sneakers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)