4.06.2019

What A Lady What A Night


Oh what a night, hypnotizin' mesmerizing me
She was ev'rything I dreamed she'd be
Sweet surrender, what a night
I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder
Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under

Oh, what a night
Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room
Oh my, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh, what a night
Why'd it take so long to see the light
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
What a lady, what a night

                  ~~ Oh What A Night, The Four Seasons


CREDITS:

Zuri Jewelry - Serpo Jewelry V2 - Rose Labradorite/Sterling
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets
Swank
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

+elua+ - Skye Hair

Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Lyrium Pinup 5 Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)