4.14.2019

Bathroom Acoustics


I wake up every day like, "Hello, beautiful"
'Cause this world is so crazy and it can bring you down
You're 'too short,' 'too fat,' 'too skinny'
Hey, well excuse me if I think that I'm pretty

So I don't care what you say, 'cause I'm original
And I learned how to love me from my head down to my toes
Let 'em know, let 'em know if you're with me
Hey, 'cause I finally found the answer is in me

                   ~~ Girl In the Mirror, Sophia Grace Brownlee


CREDITS:

Image Essentials - Bathroom Karaoke Gacha, Pose 7 Rare
Twe12ve until April 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Moonfae Lingerie (Pastels)
Image may contain: 2 people, text
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Sunday Hair w/Sleep Mask - Gacha
Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)