4.17.2019

Subtle Is Clearly Not My Forte


The Trunk Show returns on April 19th! Yay, one of our favorites returneth!  Close in time to the returneth of Game of  Thrones.  But I digress....

As I was saying in my title, subtle is clearly not my forte.  It's certainly not my tone of choice.  And it usually isn't Zibska's either.  Here's another excitingly different release, the Amaranth set.  It is lavish.  It is eye catching.  It is perfect for any soiree WITH color selections, I might add.  The set also includes my Eye Makeup and Lips.  

My hairstyle by [NYNE], called Casabella.  This style is super playful and flirty with a whole lotta sex appeal.  An updated Marilyn?  Pick colors or take the fatpack.  I'm partial to the Ombres set.

Happy shopping at The Trunk Show!



CREDITS:

[NYNE] - Casabella Hair
The Trunk Show

Zibska - Amaranta Headpiece, Orbit, Collar
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
April 19th through May 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

E. Vary - Lian Hairbase [Omega]

Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Layla Beauty Set Eyes (Catwa) - April Powder Pack
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)