4.19.2019

Step Into The Light


You woke my heart up
You made me brave
You lifted my eyes
And called me by my name
Come on, come on out of the darkness
Come on, come on out of the night
No more, no more living in the shadows now
Step into the light

                  ~~ Into The Light, Matthew West


CREDITS:

[Eternus] - Dew Tiara

LIVIA::Belle Lipstick {Full Set} [Genus HUD]

Fortuna - Rose Necklace & Earrings

:::Sn@tch - April Gown
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
April 19th through May 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Candice skin applier (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Eyelashes (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Body Applier V2  (Omega)

pr!tty - Jamie - :rigged:

.euphoric ~Seduction Eyes Applier Hud 3 (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Foxcity -  Formal VOL1-2m (Slim gown)

[VOZ] - Flowers Frame - Spring (A)
Paperdolls using Sashay Poses by Image Essentials



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)