4.07.2019

When You Find You Come Back To Me


You say you gotta go and find yourself
You say that you're becoming someone else
Don't recognize the face in the mirror
Looking back at you


You say you're leaving
As you look away
I know there's really nothin' left to say
Just know I'm here
Whenever you need me
I'll wait for you


So I'll let you go
I'll set you free
And when you see what you need to see
When you find you
Come back to me

               ~~ Come Back To Me, David Cook


CREDITS:

Chalupa Digs Design - Belladonna Daybed (Butter) - Adult
Belladonna Flower and Vase 
Boardwalk Event until April 15th

Raindale - Midmoor Wishing Well
Boardwalk Event until April 15th
___________________________

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
March 15th until April 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *
___________________________

Raindale - Garden Trees, Apple Basket, Apples

Salacity Creations - Studio Lights
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Quisha Hair
Wearing V1, Special Blondes Mini-Hud
All colorpacks / minipacks are priced 69L$ during this round,
and all inclusive pack will be for sale at 500L$
For Syndicate Sunday At Store April 7th-14th

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Cherry Bloom - Claire Top, Skirt, Panty (Maitreya)
Look for In Store Post-Event
Previously Blogged HERE

Elle Boutique - Dottie Flats

Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)