4.24.2020

Fantasy Fashion


The Fantasy Faire is underway, and EscalateD is taking part.  Along with some hairstyles for your consideration, you'll find the Twisted Fantasy Universal Hud to use on your EscalateD hairstyles!  I'm wearing Rebel; yes the cool hair accessory is included.  My selection on the universal hud was a Duo option to get the myriad of color.  Are we seeing the start of collectible huds? What a great idea.

By the way, I learned something - I edited my Lelutka hairbase to match.  Patting self on back.  Typically the bases work fine with my hair colors, but hey, I wanted purple so it was time to experiment.  There's no stoppin' me now.  ;)

Also worn - mesh bento nails by AURUS.  These are Butterfly.  The design is gorgeous and the pack comes with a texture hud.  Pick these up this Energy weekend for only 50Ls.

Happy shopping, and stay safe!

CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Rebel Hair / Streaks
.EscalateD. - Twisted Fantasy Universal Hud
@ Fantasy Faire 2020 until May 10th 
213Ls per HUD (50% off) with 100% donation to RFL
Benefits The American Cancer Society

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

A U R U S Cosmetics - Butterfly Bento Nails
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
50Ls for Energy Event April 24-26 @ Main Store HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

< IDEALIA > - DANY nails set (rings)

MICHAN - Heart Earrings

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series) w Hairbase.002
Glam Affair - Avril for Lelutka Evolution Heads - BOM / Lip Gloss (A)
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaEarth Large LowTail
[ west end & anyway ] - sexy little mole
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Persefona Spring Petals

{NANTRA} -  Chica Boom, Pose 6

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)