4.12.2020

My Easter Bonnet???


In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade.
I'll be all in clover and when they look you over,
I'll be the proudest fellow in the Easter Parade.
On the avenue, Fifth Avenue, the photographers will snap us,
And you'll find that you're in the rotogravure.
Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet,
And of the girl I'm taking to the Easter Parade.

                 ~~ Easter Parade, Bing Crosby


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Honeybun Hair / Streaks
Group Gift! Inc. Hairstyle AND Hood
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hayabusa Design - Tree of the Eggs Gift!
___________________________

Blueberry -  Laine - Bodysuit UnderPants
Blueberry -  Zipped Jeans

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Avril for Lelutka Evolution Heads - BOM
Izzie's - Lipgloss (Lelutka Evolution HD)
Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Elle Boutique - Virginia Choker (no longer available)

[noctis] - egg basket/tinted

{NANTRA} - When Life Gives you Lemons
Head adjusted with Lelutka AXIS Hud


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)