4.29.2020

There was a bright colored garland in the lights of my garden


. . .as the stars they are falling for you

They're falling, they're falling
She's calling
They're falling

There was a bright colored garland
In the lights of my garden
She said calm yourself darling
I'll find your piece of mind for you

When my levels are stressed
Reach the peak of their crest
I smell the flowers in her hair
I feel the lightness of her dress
I lay my head down and hear your heart through your chest
We can breathe it in together
We can blow one out, the best
You tend my worries
All my trouble and dreams
We can bury 'em together, always knowing one thing
When it grows from the earth, it's a rebirth that sings
And if it comes to fall apart, it's a new start that brings

                 ~~Garland, Dirty Heads


CREDITS:

Fantasy Faire 2020 (Autumnium) until May 10th - Website
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Secret Poses -  Daisy, Pose 1 w/daisy hand prop & garland
Spring Flair 2020 until April 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Tylar's Treasures - Chandler Lighted Flower Planters
@ Main Store HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Stealthic - Cascade
Just BECAUSE - Leena Dress
Persefona - Sparkles Photo Set 6
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Avril for Lelutka Evolution Heads - BOM / Lip Gloss (A)
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaEarth Large LowTail
[ west end & anyway ] - sexy little mole
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Location - Gooseberry Estates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)