4.27.2020

Venture no further


Queen Mary of Scotland travels to France to wed Francis, the future King of France.  She learns that the kingdom is surrounded by the Blood Woods.  That's the darkness behind me!  I think my avie looks like a combination of Greer for her fairness, but the curly hair is much like Lola.  I'm referring to the series Reign on Netflix.  Love it!

Whymsical Marketplace has set up event-shop at the Fantasy Faire 2020.  I'm wearing one of the lovely gowns available at the event, Sky Elizabeth Inspired Gown.  Pick your color; the sky blue is definitely my personal fave.  The texture is very pretty!  Visit the event for this selection, and roam the many areas.  Our purchases benefit Relay for Life.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Whymsical Marketplace - Sky Elizabeth Inspired Gown
Multi-Fits and Textures
@ Fantasy Faire 2020 until May 10th - Website
_____________________

Sintiklia Elvina Hair
PurpleMoon -Wildflower Garland (closed)
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Avril for Lelutka Evolution Heads - BOM / Lip Gloss (A)
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaEarth Large LowTail
[ west end & anyway ] - sexy little mole
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

SEMotion SEModeling 13

Location - Lost Unicorn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)