11.10.2020

Starlet


I wanted to be 
Just like you
Always so glamorous 
Posing for the cameras
Front of the line
Life so fine
Someone I wanna know

They say I’ll never make it
Like do I have a Plan B
‘Cause it sounds kind of risky
Like a pop princess pipe dream

I’ve learned to let the hurt melt away
Brush off every word that they say

‘Cause I’m a starlet
Baby that’s me
Shining bright for the world to see
I’m a starlet
Feelin’ so free
When I’m putting on a show

I’m going to be
A headliner
Workin’ hard getting paid
Playing on the world stage
So alive
Idolized
Someone I wanna know

                 ~~Starlet, Lisa Danae


CREDITS:

!!Firelight!! - Tasha Hair
 Swank

FlowerDreams -Kyra Dress w/Bolero Jacket
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
 Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

[Glam Affair] - Arlet
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes - 2.5 Update!
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

ERSCH - Hearts Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)