11.06.2020

Thoughts in the moment 11/06/2020


We still await the final count for US Elections 2020.  It's nerve stretching but I won't complain since every vote counts and must BE counted.  I do think all states need to allow counting as they go rather than wait until polls close; we had a lot of mail-in ballots!  

Lelutka wearers, have you gotten your Evolution update to 2.5?  The hud is fantastic.  I'm wearing my updated Nova head.  I tweaked, but I always do that.  From my starting shape really the only big change necessary was my nose (it looked like it had been smashed in an elevator door but Lelutka wisely told us to expect necessary shape change if using the new head rather than the "dated" option).  I really like how Nova shapes now, and seriously, the new hud features are intuitive and more expansive.  Great brand, always great products!

I'm wearing EscalateD's Glencora hairstyle.  I like the versatility of this style from elegant updo to intriguing steampunk with goggles and chains.  If you haven't been to EscalateD recently TP on over.  There are always group gifts and specials.  Also!  Check out EscalateD's signature textures huds which can be purchased separately.  They work with ALL EscalateD styles!

This round of Gems by UniK continues until November 12th so you still have time to grab more pretties.  You'll find Moondance Boutique there with the Imelda collection.  This jewelry is lovely and with all the texture options you can pair it with your wardrobe favorites easily.

Refreshing US Elections 2020 searches.  Nuthin'.  Time for more SL shopping!


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. Glencora Hair / Streaks Version
Using Blonde Roots Texture Hud Available Separately
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Moondance Boutique - Imelda Jewelry Collection
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets w/Texture Hud
Gems by UniK through November 12th
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
More Event Info:
InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

[Glam Affair] - Arlet
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
Nuve - Liquid Rainbow Shadow (Lelutka Evo)
Lara Hurley - Abra [LeLutla] Moles
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes - 2.5 Update!
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

TETRA - Crystal Dress

Foxcity -  Cutie Pie, Pose 5

Multicolor Flamingos - Art by Thomaz Blackburn - Gallery
kaerri - Pure Diningroom Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)