11.22.2020

Take my hand, take my whole life too


Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

                       ~~Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis


CREDITS:

Secret Poses -  Little Escape
The Liaison Collaborative, November round
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Lodge Camping Tent
Now at Store - More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Mesh Contessa Split Button Sweater Mustard
Ladies Mesh Boyfriend Rolled Jeans Denim
 Swank

Men's Mesh Timber Neutrals Sweater
Fashion Chino Jeans Dark Denim
 Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

HER
TRUTH Serenity Hair
Nuve - Lucy (Genus Project) - BOM 
GENUS Project - Classic Face
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Mosquito's Way -  Elise Boots

HIM
Vango. - Jonny Hair
Nuve - Adam (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
.LeLutka. - SKYLER Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
[Signature] - Gianni Body
JZ for Men by Dolome Designs - London Slick Brown/Brass

Mindgardens Creations - Gnarled Lantern Autumn Tree w/Vines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)