11.22.2020

The falling leaves drift in my pumpkin pie


But more seriously, a favorite song:

The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

                 ~~Autumn Leaves, Nat King Cole


CREDITS:

Serenity Style - Serenade Autumn Fountain
Now at Store
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr Website
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Bellwood Picnic Set
@ Cosmopolitan until November 28th
More Info HERE
 

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Cozy Farm Wagon
Now at Store - More Info HERE

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

MOoH! - Ripped Jeans
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
99Ls @ Black Friday Bazaar until December 1st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

TRUTH Serenity Hair
Nuve - Lucy (Genus Project)
GENUS Project - Classic Face
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
:::Sn@tch - Ashe Chenille Sweater
Mosquito's Way -  Martina Heels

Serendipity Designs - Autumn Leaves Wreath

3rd Eye Perceptions - Blowing Leaves
( Ground 1 ) Orange
( Column ) Yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)