11.11.2020

You alone can make my song take flight


Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in
To the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night

                    ~~The Music of the Night, Andrew Lloyd Webber


CREDITS:

Poet's Heart - Prima Donna Gown
Maitreya/Hourglass, Extensive Texture Hud

Simple Reflections - Masquerade Rose - Red

Serenity Style - Christine Gondola

Spirit Representation - various roses
float petal : yellow / floor petal : purple

Noxturnal - Phantom Mask - White

NG Designs - PHANTOM'S LAIR 11
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
ENCHANTMENT
November 14th through December 7th
THEME - PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

TRUTH Delicate Hair
[Glam Affair] - Arlet
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes - 2.5 Update!
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)