5.24.2023

A lightbulb moment


It can be frustrating when the answer's hard to find
But it's more motivating to keep this thought in mind
Every step I take
Is more progress that I make
As my ideas are growing
It's like a light that starts glowing
So if I keep on going
I'll invite another lightbulb moment

                    ~~Lightbulb Moment, The Power of Yet


CREDITS:

Hilly Haalan - Baylin Set
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy, Kupra Original, Khara,
GenX Classic/Curvy, Reborn, w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Rhea Skin w/Cleavage 2
Specifically for Reborn, other fits to come
@ Reborn Event until June 7th
Nuve - Scarlett Skin EvoX
Nuve - Gail Eyebrows EvoX
Nuve - Nose Overlay Lilly EvoX
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective (Faga) / Affair Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
RAWR! - Rowan Earrings EvoX
Orsini Jewelry - INFINITY Choker
e.marie // Mix&Match Coffin Nails - CHROME Pinks
REBORN by eBODY

BellePoses - Heaven, Pose 01m w/Backdrop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)