5.18.2023

Meditating how sweet life will be


In my loneliness
When you're gone
And I'm all by myself
And I need your carress
I just think of you
And the thought of you holding me near
Makes my loneliness soon disappear

Though you're far away
I have only to close my eyes
And you are back to stay
I just think of you
And the sadness that missing you brings
Soon is gone and this heart of mine sings

Yes I love you so
And that for me
Is all I need to know

I will wait for you
Till the sun falls
From out of the sky
For, what else can I do
I will wait for you
Meditating how sweet life will be
When you come back to me

                              ~~Meditation, Astrud Gilberto


CREDITS:

Two Moon Gardens - Meditation Area
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)